Everyone loves a good story!

Where to begin…
I shall tell you a story...
This is something I have literally draaaagged my feet on for waaaaaay too long and now we are finally here. Yes we are all here, because you are reading this right now. ☺
Pardon the smileys, they are going to be a frequent sight to behold over here...and that too is a story for another day.
All accolades, curtsies, and thanks to those who encouraged me to start this blog….yes, you, you and you reading right now.
Over here is a story: about me and some of the things/people/places about me, some of it straight from my insides, some just off the top of my head, some of it well thought through,researched and tweaked a bit here and there to make more presentable, some of it my thoughts on other people’s work and some of it purely other people’s work,some of it pure imagination but all of it inspired. This is moi (me) opening myself up in one of my most enjoyable ways I know how to.
Here you will find a bit of Pow-etry, Romance, Inspirational Thoughts (what I call dreams of your Grandma) Politics, Drama, Music,Rhymes,lines,Favourite Quotes, Picture posts  and prayers. They flow right from my heart to share Qurah with you.
I have often wondered who designed the first journal? Who is the greatest story teller of all times? Who writes, re-writes, tells, draws, paints the most interesting stories of all times? God!!! He Is the greatest story teller of all times. He is where I draw my inspiration from to say all I have to and He is the start of this story. I love the greatest Story Teller,with Him each day is a walk that finds me angled toward Him, working in His help to be the picture that He would have me be. Sometimes (in my eyes ohh) I get it right, sometimes I mess up big time, sometimes am not sure what to do, those times I have seen His help come strong. As a welcome song (did I mention how I love music?), about a week ago, I discovered a gospel musician Bebo Norman with a song titled “Cover Me” and his lyrics sort of describe how I feel as we start this blog..


"Cover me, cover up my tears ; Cover up this man who's covered up in fear
I need a peace of mind, I need a piece of you ; TO cover all that's gone and everything that's new
You unveil me with your mercy ; I want to breathe you in
You unfold me, then you hold me ….
Cover up my heart,
Cover up my soul
Cover up this world and everything I know
You cover up the sky, you cover up the sea
Cover up the mountains and every part of me
Everything single breath I breathe...cover me" [!]

So you are most welcome to the first of one of the best days of my life, where we can share my story.

Comments

Popular Posts